There is a horse along the walkway to The Meadow, use the other access gate if your dog is reactive to them. Check all gates are shut before letting our dog off lead. Please follow Covid-19 Welsh Government Guidance when using our field.
Have you seen our new announcement video yet? Go watch it here!
What is new?
TWO brand new fields! At our existing location, our farm in Gresford. 6ft fencing, 5cm gaps, even closer parking. Oh and... a brand new set of full-size agility equipment! But don't worry, our original field we will refer to as "The Meadow" is still open too!
How to Book
1. Select the service and location you want i.e. private hire up to 3 dogs in The Meadow
2. Choose a date and time
3. Fill in your details. CHECK YOUR EMAIL IS CORRECT!
4. Carefully read through our terms and conditions
5. Follow the steps to pay (PayPal or Stripe both take card)
6. Click "make an account" at the end of making your booking for faster checkout next time
6. You will receive an email confirmation. Please read through this for more details on what to do when you arrive.
7. Turn up, enjoy the field, take pictures of your dogs here, and let us know how it goes!
Changes to the booking system?
You will now see 5 options. These include 30 or 50 minutes at "The Meadow" which is the ORIGINAL field. You will also see 50 minutes at "Hillside" and 50 minutes at "Agility" which are the NEW fields. We are not offering 30-minute sessions in the new fields. Sessions will start on the hour at "Hillside" and at half past the hour at "Agility" this is to avoid too many dogs meeting, keeping noise to a minimum and avoiding cars meeting at the entrance at once.
If you have a package for 50-minute slots these can be used at the "Hillside" field too!
Which field should I book & Info on reactive dogs
In short, The Meadow is better suited for dog reactive dogs. Please click here to read about which field to book if your dog is reactive or similar.
Cancellations, Rescheduling, and other Amendments
You can reschedule or cancel an upcoming session by clicking the "Change/Cancel Appointment" button in your confirmation email. To qualify for a refund or to reschedule, they must be made 24 hours before your booking starts. A 50p admin charge is applicable for all cancellations.
Many people keep asking whether they can reschedule/cancel due to rain. Following our terms which MUST be read, unless it is 24 hours in advance we cannot move or refund your booking. Please check the weather in advance.
When you book a package you will receive an email with a code. That code can then be used at the bottom of the checkout where it says "redeem coupon". Make sure you use the correct email and check your junk.