Please follow Covid-19 Welsh Government Guidance when using our facility.
Which Field To Book?
Please CLICK HERE to find out more about each field. The Meadow is better suited for dog reactive dogs, however we do not guarantee your dog will not see or hear any other dogs when using our facility.
How to Book
1. Select the service and field you want i.e. private hire up to 3 dogs in The Meadow
2. Choose a date and time
3. Fill in your details. CHECK YOUR EMAIL IS CORRECT!
4. Carefully read through our terms and conditions
5. Follow the steps to pay (by card/PayPal no longer available).
6. Click "make an account" at the end of making your booking for faster checkout next time
6. You will receive an email confirmation. Please read through this for more details on what to do when you arrive.
7. Turn up, enjoy the field, take pictures of your dogs here and share them with us!
Sessions will start on the hour at "Hillside" and at half past the hour at "Agility" this is to avoid too many dogs meeting, keeping noise to a minimum and avoiding cars meeting. You can book 30-minute sessions in "The Meadow"
Agility Field: Equipment subject to change.
Cancellations, Rescheduling, and other Amendments
You can reschedule or cancel an upcoming session by clicking the "Change/Cancel Appointment" button in your confirmation email. To qualify for a refund or to reschedule, they must be made 24 hours before your booking starts. A 50p admin charge is applicable for all cancellations.
Packages & Codes
When you book a package you will receive an email with a code. That code can then be used at the bottom of the checkout where it says "redeem coupon". Make sure you use the correct email and check your junk. Gift certificates are also available by contacting us.
We are open!
WE ARE OPEN!